Finally… A Step-By-Step, “Cut To The Chase” System For Creating Perfect Blues Bass Lines Every Time…
Tired of being left out at jam sessions because there are 38 guitar players and only 1 bass player? Take the fast track to playing blues bass and you too can be in on nearly every tune called… without spending months in private lessons and “starting over” on your instrument…
From: Steve Araujo
Ever notice how at jam sessions there are tons of guitar players and usually only 1 or 2 bass players?
Or have you ever been in a situation where you had every member of a band except a bass player?
And have you ever thought to yourself, “I play guitar, how hard could it be?”
Only to find that it’s a bit trickier than you might have thought?
Well the reason for that might surprise you a little… because while the technique of playing notes is similar on a bass to a guitar, the way you think is completely different!
But the building blocks are still all the same… chords, scales, arpeggios, notes – they don’t change from guitar to bass.
It’s all in how you use them.
So I learned long ago with my private students and in workshops that making the transition from guitar to bass isn’t that hard if you focus on 3 simple things:
- Technique – yes, the technique for playing bass is slightly different than playing guitar. The bass strings are much thicker and the frets are farther apart so there are some things you should know. Plus, the right hand technique of using your fingers instead of a pick is completely different than any other instrument… but don’t worry it’s easy and comes quickly.
- Structures – bass lines are usually made from simple structures like 3 or 4 note arpeggios. Once you’ve learned the shape, it translates everywhere and simply moves left and right where you need it.
- Flavor – what makes a good bass line great is the flavor… those cool little passing tones that get you from one structure to another. Most of the time they are simply a matter of moving up or down 1 fret, but if you don’t know how to do it you might come upon some pretty “interesting” sounds…
So that’s why I created Blues Bass For Guitar Players…
Introducing… Blues Bass For Guitar Players
Blues Bass For Guitar Players is exactly what you’d expect from the title… how to play blues bass if you’re a guitar player wanting to learn so you can play bass when you need to…
Or if you just want to improve your current skills on the bass with instruction from a professional bass player.
Here’s What You’ll Get With Blues Bass For Guitar Players…
- The technique shortcuts for playing bass with maximum efficiency and minimal strain… you just need to adapt what you do, not relearn it.
- The most common bass structures used to create classic, timeless blues bass lines.
- How to move the bass structures from chord to chord in order to follow the 12 bar blues. The best thing about this is that each structure is a “learn once, use many times” thing. You don’t have to relearn for new chords or keys.
- How to add some “flavor” to your bass lines with chromatic notes and passing tones. This one trick alone is the missing secret sauce for most bass players (even professionals!)
- Of course you’ll get complete video instruction with me, Steve Araujo, and every example is written out in standard notation and TAB, along with all the jam tracks I use throughout the course.
- Immediate access to the material in a secure membership website. You can access the material anytime and get started right away, just a couple minutes from now.
Check out some examples from the course…
Just to give you an idea of what you’ll be getting here are some examples from the course.
Check out some of the bass-specific right hand technique...
And a little about the mighty dominant 7th chord (the blues sound...)
How about one of the full length song examples...
Go As Fast Or Slow As YOU Want…
If you’ve already got a pretty tight practice schedule with your guitar, that is A-O-K!
There’s no schedule to keep up with and these lessons will always be here for you when you’re ready.
If you only have 5 to 10 minutes a day… that will be plenty and you’ll still be surprised at how quickly it starts feeling comfortable to you.
Of course, if you want to stay up all night the first day and power through the whole course… who am I to stop you?
Regardless of how you choose to approach it, I guarantee it will work for you.
Plus… I Really Wanted To Get You Going Even Faster…
I know that some folks are really gung-ho and just want to jump in and play (even if they aren’t really ready yet…)
So I decided to give you as my gift, a copy of my “8 Most Common Blues Bass Riffs” course.
Inside it you’ll get – you guessed it – the 8 most common blues bass riffs used in songs like:
- I’m Tore Down
- Pride And Joy
- Under The Boardwalk (I know… not really a blues but it’s a common feel)
- Johnny B. Goode
- Key To The Highway
- Stormy Monday
- The Thrill Is Gone
- Mustang Sally
And literally hundreds of other songs.
Each riff comes with a video breakdown of the riff, then you can watch me play it to the jam track. And all of the jam tracks are included for you as well.
Plus, every single riff is completely notated in standard notation and TAB for you.
It’s a course easily worth your time just by itself, but it’s yours free with your copy of Blues Bass For Guitar Players.
So Here’s What To Do Next…
During this special launch of Blues Bass For Guitar Players you can get your copy for just $47 instead of the regular $77 price…
Plus, you’ll get a free copy of the 8 Most Common Blues Bass Riffs completely free.
If you compare that to private bass lessons you couldn’t even take a single private with any decent bass teacher for this price…
So to get your copy of Blues Bass For Guitar Players, plus your free bonus of 8 Most Common Blues Bass Riffs for just $47, simply click the “Add To Cart” button below…
As soon as your order is complete you’ll get immediate access to a secure membership area where you can download the course to your computer, tablet, phone, or whatever you like. It’s yours to keep.
And if you’re not 100% completely satisfied with it any time within 90 days I insist that you ask me for a complete and prompt refund, no questions asked, and you don’t even have to send it back.
Just click this “Add To Cart” button to get started playing blues bass today:
One time payment of $47, no additional or monthly charges or fees...
This is a one time payment, NOT a subscription.
Just think how cool it’s going to be at your next jam session or band rehearsal when you grab the bass and start laying down the groove, making the whole band sound better while having a great time…
There’s no better time than right now to make that dream happen and this $47 introductory offer and 8 Most common Blues Bass Riffs bonus won’t last forever so get yours now or you very well may be kicking yourself later.
One time payment of $47, no additional or monthly charges or fees...
Payments processed through ClickBank. ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.